Parts of the U.S. Government are closed. However, because the information this site provides is necessary to protect life and property, it will be updated and maintained during the Federal Government shutdown. For critical weather information, please visit www.weather.gov. To learn more, see www.commerce.gov.
ICS Forms Development History
OR&R has made the following changes to the Incident Command System (ICS) forms over the years:
- March 2012: We began offering a FileMaker master file, which can be used as an ICS form template. We also discontinued offering the PDF versions of the ICS forms.
- April 2011: We updated the database versions of the ICS forms to FileMaker 10 to run on Intel Macs.
- June 2007: We updated the database versions of the ICS forms to correct a printing problem in the older version.
- April 2007: We moved the database versions of the ICS forms from FileMaker 6 to FileMaker 8 databases. The PDF versions did not change.
- December 2003: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database and the PDF set (Windows and Mac). In the database version, we pre-loaded into ICS202 the common Unified Command objectives listed in the 2000 version of the Field Operations Guide; we added ICS215A, which is used by the Safety Officer to identify and mitigate safety issues associated with divisions listed in the ICS215 form; and we updated the Navigate file to allow users to navigate to the ICS215A form. In the PDF version, we updated ICS202 and added the new ICS215A form.
- April 2003: We posted a new version of the ICS Forms Database (Windows) to correct a problem that was occurring with certain combinations of Windows and sound cards.
- November 2002: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database (Windows and Mac), after correcting problems with the 207 and 209 forms. Both forms required additional data fields to be added.
- March 2001: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database (Windows and Mac), after correcting a Windows printing problem with the 201 form and a malfunction with the Operational Period in the 217 form.
- June 2000: We now offer the electronic ICS forms in two formats: a database, much like the previous version, and a set of all the ICS forms in PDF format.
Go back to the main ICS Forms page.