ICS Forms Development History
OR&R has made the following changes to the Incident Command System (ICS) forms over the years:
- March 2012: We began offering a FileMaker master file, which can be used as an ICS form template. We also discontinued offering the PDF versions of the ICS forms.
- April 2011: We updated the database versions of the ICS forms to FileMaker 10 to run on Intel Macs.
- June 2007: We updated the database versions of the ICS forms to correct a printing problem in the older version.
- April 2007: We moved the database versions of the ICS forms from FileMaker 6 to FileMaker 8 databases. The PDF versions did not change.
- December 2003: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database and the PDF set (Windows and Mac). In the database version, we pre-loaded into ICS202 the common Unified Command objectives listed in the 2000 version of the Field Operations Guide; we added ICS215A, which is used by the Safety Officer to identify and mitigate safety issues associated with divisions listed in the ICS215 form; and we updated the Navigate file to allow users to navigate to the ICS215A form. In the PDF version, we updated ICS202 and added the new ICS215A form.
- April 2003: We posted a new version of the ICS Forms Database (Windows) to correct a problem that was occurring with certain combinations of Windows and sound cards.
- November 2002: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database (Windows and Mac), after correcting problems with the 207 and 209 forms. Both forms required additional data fields to be added.
- March 2001: We posted new versions of the ICS Forms Database (Windows and Mac), after correcting a Windows printing problem with the 201 form and a malfunction with the Operational Period in the 217 form.
- June 2000: We now offer the electronic ICS forms in two formats: a database, much like the previous version, and a set of all the ICS forms in PDF format.
Go back to the main ICS Forms page.
Last updated Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:43pm PDT