CAMEO Data Manager
CAMEO Data Manager is an emergency response and planning data management tool that runs on both Windows and Mac computers. It is part of the CAMEO® software suite, developed jointly by NOAA and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Download CAMEO Data Manager from the EPA CAMEO site. Note that CAMEO Data Manager replaces CAMEOfm, and offers new functionality and features.
You can use the seven modules in the CAMEO Data Manager database to manage critical planning data about chemicals in your community, including details about chemical facilities, transportation routes, emergency contacts, and response resources if a spill occurs. If facilities in your state use Tier2 Submit™ to complete the Tier II forms required under EPCRA, then you can import that information directly into the Facilities, Chemicals in Inventory, and Contacts modules in CAMEO Data Manager.
In addition to the emergency planning data, CAMEO Data Manager can also be used to access the other CAMEO software suite programs to:
- Find physical properties, emergency response information, and reactivity predictions for hazardous chemicals in CAMEO Chemicals.
- Display information on a map in MARPLOT® to help determine potential impacts and make decisions about the degree of hazard posed by incidents.
More Information about CAMEO Data Manager
- CAMEO Fact Sheet [PDF, 505 KB]: Learn more about basic features of the four core CAMEO suite programs in this CAMEO fact sheet.
- CAMEO News Service: This mailing list provides a way for the CAMEO team (at EPA and NOAA) to communicate important information to the CAMEO community. It is used primarily to send updates when new releases are available for ALOHA, CAMEO Chemicals, CAMEO Data Manager, MARPLOT, and/or Tier2 Submit. The service is hosted by NOAA. Follow this link to subscribe.
- CAMEO Software Suite: Find out more about the four core programs—and several related programs—in the CAMEO software suite, which aids in hazardous material response and planning.
Questions: Contact us with questions, comments, or suggestions about CAMEO Data Manager.