CAFE Development History
The following outlines the changes to CAFE, beginning with its initial release in 2015.
Version 2.0 (Web release; February 2020)
- Improved the chemical name search functionality
- Added the ability to collect and compare generated curves.
- Added the ability to export data.
- Added test durations that can be selected for generating curves.
- Updated the Fate data with 2019 HSDB data and 2019 PHYSPROP data.
- Updated the Effects data with 2019 ECOTOX data.
Version 1.2 (Windows version; April 2017)
- Updated the Windows installer to include both 32- and 64-bit install packages. This installer determines the appropriate package to install based on the computer being used.
Version 1.2 (June 2016)
- Updated CAFE's Effects module with 2015 ECOTOX data.
- Updated short exposure risk estimate reports for a new total of 46 chemicals.
- Enabled import/export of user-added data.
- Updated CAFE's Fate module with new EPI Suite data.
- Provided five training videos to help CAFE users learn to use the program.
Version 1.1 (July 2015)
- CAFE 1.1 (released 07/15/15).
More Information about CAFE
Last updated Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:55am PST