Training and Resources
Training for a range of possible scenarios is the best way to prepare for disasters. OR&R's Disaster Preparedness Program provides emergency preparedness, response, and recovery training for NOAA field responders, federal partners, and state and local emergency managers.
OR&R Sponsored Trainings
- Instructor-Led Trainings
- NOAA Regional Preparedness and Training workshop (NRPT)
- No two disasters are the same. NRPT workshops are tailored to identifying and resolving the challenges facing different regions throughout the country and U.S. territories. These workshops are delivered in partnership with the University of New Hampshire’s Coastal Response Research Center.
- Response and Recovery Exercises - OR&R works with partners to design and deliver exercise and drills of all types:
- Discussion Based
- Functional or Full Scale
Resources Available Through Disaster Preparedness Program
- Incident Coordination and Communication
- Ensuring Continuity in Preparation and Response Operations
- Monitoring and Evaluation
For more information on upcoming trainings, please contact email@example.com.