Here is a quick guide to many of the most commonly used tools and resources that OR&R offers for chemical spill responders and planners. General emergency responders may also want to refer to the quick list of tools and resources for oil spill response.
- CAMEO Chemicals, a database of hazardous chemical datasheets you can use to get response recommendations and predict hazards. Available in online and downloadable versions.
- CAMEO software suite programs:
- CAMEOfm, an application to access and manage chemical property and emergency response information.
- ALOHA, a modeling program that estimates hazards after a chemical release.
- MARPLOT, CAMEO's mapping program.
- CAFE Database, a program to help responders in their assessment of environmental impacts from chemical or oil spills into an aquatic environment.
- RMP*Comp, a program that helps chemical facilities that fall under the RMP rule complete their required offsite consequence analysis.
- Tier2 Submit, a program that helps chemical facilities meet their Tier II reporting requirements under Sections 311 and 312 of EPCRA.
- Training, training resources for CAMEO.
More Information about Chemical Spill Response