On this page, you'll find additional tools for GNOME users.
Tools for ArcView and Arcmap Users
- GNOME Trajectory Import Tool: gnome.dll is a tool you can use to import GNOME "splots" or NOAA trajectory products into ArcMap 9.x/10.x.
- GNOME ArcView 3.x Extension: gnome.avx is an ArcView extension file you can use to view your GNOME trajectories in ArcView.
- GNOME Tool Development History: Here is a list of the changes and additions made to the GNOME tools.
Tools for All Users
- Setting Up GNOME for Your Region: Here are some instructions and aids to help you make your own Location File or Diagnostic Mode Save File for GNOME.
- GOODS: GOODS is an online tool that helps GNOME users access base maps and publicly available ocean currents and winds from various models and data sources.
- GNOME Listserver: GNOME Listserver is a forum for discussions and announcements among GNOME users.
- GNOME References: Here are references for some of GNOME's methodologies and uses.
- GNOME Technical Documentation: Here is technical documentation for GNOME, and a document that describes the latest input/output data formats and provides the GNOME format documentation.
Questions: Contact us with your questions, comments, or suggestions for GNOME.